The Caldarone Law Group, P.A.

Criminal Records Archives

Police have arrested my child. What should I do?

In the state of Florida, any person under the age of 18 is considered a juvenile. State law requires police to notify you if they have your child in custody. Whether they wait for you to arrive before they question your child is another matter.

Clearing a criminal record in Florida

If you have been arrested in the state of Florida, you may be concerned about how your criminal record will affect your future. Fortunately, you may have the opportunity to seal or expunge your record. Doing so may have a positive effect on your chances regarding employment, housing, loans, etc.

Fighting For Your Rights So You Can Focus On Your Recovery

CLG - The Caldarone Law Group, P.A.

Office Location:
2390 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 216
Naples, FL 34103

Toll Free: 866-682-5296
Phone: 239-244-3242
Fax: 239-349-2323
Naples Law Office Map